When It Comes to Alzheimer’s, It Helps to Have a Team
If you or someone you love is increasingly becoming forgetful, experiencing difficulties in planning and problem solving, or getting lost in familiar places, these could be signs of early Alzheimer’s disease.
- You are between 55 and 85 years old
- You have signs of early Alzheimer’s disease
- You have a study partner (a next of kin or someone you have a close relationship with) who is willing to take part in the study and share information about you
- Study-related vaccine at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel