“Thank you very much! Let me know if I can participate in any other study.” 2017
How Long Are You Going To Wait To Feel Good Again?
Start Your Process Toward Feeling Better Today!
Depression is more than just "feeling blue" or "down hearted." It is even more than being sad or feeling grief after a loss. Depression is a medical disorder that day after day affects the thoughts, feelings, physical health, and quality of life for millions of Americans.
Some of the most Common Signs
and Symptoms of Depression
- Persistent sadness or emptiness.
- Significant changes in appetite.
- Feeling hopeless and/or pessimistic.
- Feeling guilty, worthless, hopeless.
- Feeling anxious, irritable, restless.
- Loss of interest in work, hobbies and sex.
- Increased fatigue and decreased energy.
- Decreased concentration and memory.
- Poor sleep, early-morning awakening or excessive sleep.
- Aches, pains, cramps or digestive problems that persist even after treatment.
Depression is not your fault.
It is not a weakness.
It is a medical illness.
Depression is treatable.
Find out if you may be suffering from Depression.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and in generally good health.
- Women who may be pregnant or nursing a child are not appropriate candidates for research studies at PRI.
To learn more, please submit the information below and we will contact you:
Or, feel free to contact us at:888*PRI*HOPE [774-4673]