"My wife’s doctor, my wife’s health and welfare and the love for my wife influenced our decision to participate.” 2017
Memory Loss / Alzheimer's
Your memory often changes as you grow older. But memory loss that disrupts daily life is not a typical part of aging. Early detection is helpful.
10 Warning Signs Of Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory changes that disrupt daily life.
- Challenges in planning or solving problems.
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion with time or place.
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
- New problems with words in speaking or writing.
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
- Decreased or poor judgment.
- Withdrawal from work or social activities.
- Changes in mood and personality.
Find out if you may be a candidate for one of PRI's research studies for Alzheimer's, at no-cost to you.
Participants must be at least 50 years of age and in generally good health.
To learn more, please submit the information below and we will contact you:
Or, feel free to contact us at:888*PRI*HOPE [774-4673]