“The NP was professional, courteous and considerate of my scheduling and inquisitory needs. Exemplary client experience.” 2016
Over 8 million adults are believed to have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Adults with ADHD typically have a long history of inattention and a lack of focus. They often experience difficulty managing relationships, raising kids and handling finances. The following behaviors and problems may stem directly from ADHD or may be the result of related adjustment difficulties:
- Chronic tardiness and forgetfulness
- Employment problems
- Difficulty controlling anger
- Substance abuse or addiction
- Poor organization skills
- Procrastination Low frustration tolerance Chronic boredom
- Difficulty concentrating when reading
- Mood swings Anxiety
- Relationship problems
PRI has extensive experience in conducting Research Studies for Adult ADHD.
- Participants must be between 18 and 55 years of age and in generally good health.
- Women who may be pregnant or nursing a child are not appropriate candidates for the research study at PRI.
To learn more about potential eligibility, please submit the information below and we will contact you: