Long Are You Going To Wait To Feel Good Again?
Start Your Process Toward Feeling Better
Depression is more than just "feeling blue" or "down hearted." It is even more than being sad or feeling grief after a loss. Depression is a medical disorder that day after day affects the thoughts, feelings, physical health, and quality of life for millions of Americans.
Some of the most Common Signs
and Symptoms of Depression
- Persistent sadness or emptiness.
- Significant changes in appetite.
- Feeling hopeless and/or pessimistic.
- Feeling guilty, worthless, hopeless.
- Feeling anxious, irritable, restless.
- Loss of interest in work, hobbies and sex.
- Increased fatigue and decreased energy.
- Decreased concentration and memory.
- Poor sleep, early-morning awakening or excessive sleep.
- Aches, pains, cramps or digestive problems that persist even after treatment.
Depression is not
It is not a weakness.
It is a medical illness.
Depression is treatable.